Taiwan’s tourism has fallen out of favor since the beginning of the mainland tourism season war3.replays.net

The mainland tourism season began, Taiwan tourism gradually fell from the U.S. stock market center: exclusive provision of the U.S. stock industry sector, the disk before, after, ETF, warrants real-time quotes, Sina shares Beijing time 16 evening, starting in September, China gradually entered the tourist season. But as a traditional hot tourist destination, Taiwan has fallen out of favor with mainland tourists. On the eve of the peak season for tourism, about 100 thousand tourists from Taiwan took to the streets on Monday, calling for better government. The Chinese tourist season is about to begin, and the Mid Autumn Festival will be held on Thursday. There will be a week long National Day holiday starting in October 1st. Taiwan Tourism Bureau said China, although this year the number of 1 to July from Taiwan Island tourists increased by 7.9%, the total number of up to 6 million 300 thousand over the same period, but a 8% reduction in the number of mainland tourists team. But in the same period, the number of tourists from the mainland increased by 14%. The number of team visitors has a greater impact, because these visitors usually stay longer in different places in Taiwan. Taiwan Travel Association spokesman in the protest said: "even if the number of tourists from South Korea increased by 100%, the number China team, can not make up for the tourists to reduce 5% to 10% loss," Taiwan Committee’s data also shows that the overall decline in the situation of mainland tourists. The number of tourists from mainland China dropped by 15% in July alone, while the number of mainland tourists from 1 to July increased by only 0.5% compared with the same period last year. (Zhang Jun) editor in chief: Zhangjun SF065

大陆旅游旺季开始 台湾旅游日渐失宠 美股行情中心:独家提供全美股行业板块、盘前盘后、ETF、权证实时行情   新浪美股讯 北京时间16日晚,从9月份开始中国渐渐进入旅游旺季。但作为传统的热点旅游目的地,台湾在大陆游客心中已经失宠。   就在旅游行业的旺季即将开始时,本周一大约有10万名台湾旅游从业人员上街游行,呼吁政府改善状况。中国大陆的旅游旺季即将开始,从本周四开始中秋节长周末,从10月1日开始将有长达一周的国庆节假期。   中国台湾旅游局表示,尽管今年1到7月来自台湾岛外的游客数量增加7.9%、总数攀升至630万,但同期内大陆游客团队人数减少了8%。但同期内来自大陆的散客游客数量增加了14%。   团队游客数量减少的影响更大,因为这些游客在台湾不同地方停留的时间通常会更长一些。   台湾旅行公会联合会发言人在抗议活动中表示:“即使来自韩国的游客数量增加了100%,也无法弥补中国大陆团队游客的数量减少5%至10%的损失”   台湾大陆委员会的数据也说明了大陆游客全面下降的局面。该机构的数据显示,仅7月份来自大陆的游客数量就减少了15%,而1到7月份的大陆游客总数同比仅增加了0.5%。(张俊) 责任编辑:zhangjun SF065相关的主题文章:

« »

Comments closed.